Primary and Must-have skills (non-negotiable requirement)
• Specialised in their own subject matter for all the classes
• Decent knowledge regarding all the subjects of K-12 of NCERT
• Proficient in MS Excel / Google Sheets
• Proficient in Hindi and English (Read, Write and Speak)
• Good understanding of MS office / Google-suite
• Good research skills and have an eye for detail
• Sharpness in understanding assignments and proactively handle responsibilities
• Excellent in terms of quick and effective communication and coordination
Role and responsibilities
• To polish and improve our State boards Multimedia Content and to explore, categorize, align and present the best quality educational content relevant for learners from K-12 from the available Government and Partnered sources.
• To assist the Team Leads in terms of keeping an eye on the updates, changes being made in the State Boards Curriculum on a regular basis
• To understand in depth and grasp the Syllabus and the State Curriculum, its various subjects and courses and the content requirements for all these subjects and classes.
• To assist the team lead to collect and maintain all the good quality, free to use content sources available. And to keep an eye on Diksha for all the new additions being made.
• To keep on visiting the sites of various partnered and Govt. sources to see for any updates.
• To get a thorough understanding of our present content library available in various languages.
• To check the sources used.
• To fill the alignment gaps and correct the errors.
• To improve and polish the alignment done and the OER added.
• To keep on updating and adding in or replacing the content as and when the need arises in the state board mastersheets.
• To review and to finalize and make the corrected content ready to be delivered on all the platforms.
• To search for, curate, align and present the best quality content for State Boards, which includes the following steps –
- To get a grasp of the State Board curriculum through their textbooks.
- To compare our content library and the available shortlisted open educational resources with the curriculum to perfectly align the content with the curriculum.
- To curate, organize and categorize the content details in the Learning Management System in the required formats.
• To timely deliver the LMSs in the required formats to the team leads for all the projects
• To keep on adding, enriching and polishing the content in terms of other categories such as – practicals, DIYs, Notes, Digital Books and Syllabus Books.