We are looking for an experienced Gems & Jewellery person to join our Institute. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing quality training to our students in the field of Gems & Jewellery.
- Develop and implement training programs for students in the field of Gems & Jewellery.
- Provide guidance and support to students in the field of Gems & Jewellery.
- Conduct lectures, seminars, and workshops on Gems & Jewellery.
- Assess student performance and provide feedback.
- Maintain records of student progress and attendance.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the field of Gems & Jewellery.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry professionals.
- Participate in professional development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Gems & Jewellery or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of Gems & Jewellery.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other relevant software.