2 Years Min.
|3.0 LPA Max.|
Company: Vidyamandir Classes Ltd.
Experience: 2+ yrs
About Vidyamandir Classes Ltd.
Our goal at Vidyamandir Classes (VMC) is to provide knowledge and guidance and thereby create an environment that not only guides students to the path of success, but also inspires them to recognize and explore their own potential. Vidyamandir Classes (VMC) is run by a group of Ex-IITians, who have over the years, guided thousands of IIT aspirants to fulfill their dream of getting into the prestigious IITs.
Over the years, the name of Vidyamandir Classes (VMC) has become synonymous with success in IITJEE. Vidyamandir has over the years designed, delivered, perfected and innovated the art and science of teaching and guiding students for entrance exam for the IITs, which are recognized as the Premier Technology Institutions across the world.
The fact that more than 10,000 students appear every year for the VMC Test for the limited seats on offer is ample testimony to VMC's popularity and credence within the IITJEE aspirants' community.
Position Title: DTP Operator
Location: Delhi – Faridabad, Safdarjung, Noida
No. of Position : 3
Qualification: Graduates/ Post - Graduate
Roles & Responsibilities
• Should have hands-on experience in Adobe in Design, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Should have hands-on experience in typesetting, adaptations of digital marketing creatives, page layouts for reports and catalogs, and image correction or manipulation.
• Knowledge of Grids and Guidelines.
• Layout sensitivity & knowledge of Fonts.
• Excellent designing skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on a timely basis.
• Knowledge of publishing with regard to the specification of page size, binding and cutting area (Trim and Bleeds), and processing formats for color printing.
• Work methodically and pay attention to detail.
• Should have previous experience in Typing.
• Creative & confident DTP operator preferably from a textbook publishing/printing firm.
• Should have hands-on experience with PDF corrections.
• Should have hands-on experience in typesetting, Layout, designing of inside text pages, and cover designs for textbook publishing.
• Should understand and be able to perform text/picture corrections on PDF files in case open files are not available.
• Work experience from any textbook publishing firm or graphic design agency would be preferable.
• Should be resourceful to arrange the software/fonts for some critical corrections from the internet.
Note: People from educational industry will be preferred.