We are looking for an experienced and passionate IBDP Mathematics Teacher to join our team at Cambridge Board School. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in Mathematics and be able to teach students of all levels.
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans for IBDP Mathematics classes.
- Assess student performance and progress to ensure they are meeting learning objectives.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Maintain a neat and orderly classroom environment.
- Collaborate with other teachers, staff, and administrators to ensure all students are meeting their academic goals.
- Participate in faculty meetings, professional development, and other school-related activities.
- Expert in Mathematics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in using technology in the classroom.
- Knowledge of IBDP curriculum and standards.