We are looking for an experienced and passionate MYP French Teacher to join our team at Cambridge Board School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching French to students in grades 6-10, as well as developing and implementing lesson plans and activities that are in line with the MYP curriculum.
- Develop and implement lesson plans and activities that are in line with the MYP curriculum.
- Teach French to students in grades 6-10.
- Assess student performance and progress.
- Provide feedback to students and parents.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to ensure the best learning experience for students.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Stay up to date with the latest teaching methods and educational trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in French or a related field.
- Teaching certification or license.
- Experience teaching French to students in grades 6-10.
- Knowledge of the MYP curriculum.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Patience and a positive attitude.