We are looking for an experienced and passionate PGT History Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching History to students from grades 9 to 12. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be able to work in a team, and have a passion for teaching.
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the curriculum standards of the CBSE Board.
- Assess student performance and progress through tests, quizzes, and other assessments.
- Provide feedback to students on their performance and progress.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to ensure the best learning experience for students.
- Participate in professional development activities to stay up to date with the latest teaching methods.
- Attend school events and activities.
- Bachelor's degree in History or a related field.
- At least 5 years of teaching experience in a CBSE school.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate with other teachers.
- Knowledge of the CBSE curriculum and standards.
- Proficiency in using technology in the classroom.