We are looking for an experienced and passionate PGT Science Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Science to students from grades 9 to 12.
- Develop lesson plans and deliver lectures to students.
- Evaluate student performance and progress through tests and assignments.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, and educational workshops.
- Keep abreast of developments in the subject area, new teaching methods, and curriculum.
- Maintain records of student progress and development.
- Communicate and collaborate with other teachers, staff, and administration.
- Participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs, and student organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in a CBSE School.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other educational software.