We are looking for an experienced and passionate PRT Hindi Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Hindi to students from grades 1 to 8. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills and be able to create a positive learning environment for students.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class.
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of students.
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on a student’s progress at parents’ evenings and other meetings.
- Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening.
- Participating in and organizing extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events.
- Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting students on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties.
- Maintaining discipline in accordance with the school’s policies.
- Undertaking other duties associated with the role, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hindi or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience in a CBSE school.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create a positive learning environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers and staff.
- Familiarity with the CBSE curriculum.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other educational software.