We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable professor to join our faculty in the Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in pharmacology and toxicology, conducting research, and providing service to the department, college, and university.
- Teach undergraduate and graduate courses in pharmacology and toxicology.
- Develop and maintain a research program in pharmacology and toxicology.
- Mentor and advise undergraduate and graduate students.
- Participate in departmental, college, and university committees.
- Participate in professional activities and organizations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ph.D. in pharmacology, toxicology, or a related field.
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching and research.
- Ability to work effectively with faculty, staff, and students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.