We are looking for an experienced and passionate Pre-Primary General Teacher to join our School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching pre-primary students in accordance with the CBSE curriculum. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as a passion for teaching.
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the needs of all students.
- Provide a safe and stimulating learning environment for students.
- Assess student performance and progress regularly.
- Encourage students to think critically and develop problem-solving skills.
- Organize and participate in extracurricular activities.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records.
- Communicate with parents and guardians regarding student progress.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators to ensure effective teaching methods.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or related field.
- B Ed is mandatory.
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience.
- Knowledge of the CBSE curriculum.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.