We are looking for an experienced and passionate Primary Science Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Science to students in grades 1-5. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and organizational skills, and be able to create a stimulating learning environment for students.
B.ED Is Preferable
- Develop lesson plans and deliver lectures to students in grades 1-5.
- Evaluate student performance and progress through tests and assignments.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Develop and enforce classroom rules.
- Assist in the development and review of teaching materials.
- Participate in faculty and professional development meetings.
- Attend school events and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to create a stimulating learning environment.
- Knowledge of the CBSE curriculum.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other educational software.