We are looking for an experienced and passionate Principal to join our school. The Principal will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the school, ensuring that the school meets its educational goals and objectives. The Principal will also be responsible for managing the school’s budget, developing and implementing policies and procedures, and providing guidance and support to faculty and staff.
- Provide leadership and direction to the school, ensuring that the school meets its educational goals and objectives.
- Manage the school’s budget and develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance and support to faculty and staff.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve student achievement.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of faculty and staff.
- Develop and maintain relationships with parents, students, and the community.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Oversee the recruitment, hiring, and training of faculty and staff.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve school safety.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Education or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in school administration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations.