0 Year Min.
|Joining in 60 days|
Full-time & Part-time Positions Available
Conduct Speech & Drama classes in schools and private institutions across the city of Mumbai.
- Have an energetic and positive attitude while conducting the classes.
- Be responsible for holistically training and evaluating the student's progress over time based on pre-defined parameters.
- Create agendas for sessions and map the learning outcomes for the students before each class.
- Conducting demo classes, orientations and presentations.
- Conducting PR exercises with schools and parents.
- Editing and proof reading content before publication.
- Graduate from any stream.
- Work experience of 1-2 years.
- Supervision/Coordination background is preferred.
- Knowledge of various teaching methods.
- Deep understanding of the English language requirements.
- Previous teaching experience is preferred.
- Candidates with Early Childhood Care & Education (ECCE) training or with a drama background will have an added advantage.
- Good command over English: well-modulated tone, clarity of consonants, good vocabulary, the capability of a strong projection.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Engaging Personality is a must.