We are looking for an experienced and passionate TGT Chemistry Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Chemistry to students of classes 9th to 12th.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class.
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of ones students.
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on a student’s progress at parents’ evenings and other meetings.
- Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening.
- Participating in and organizing extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events.
- Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting students on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties.
- Managing student behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour.
- Maintaining discipline in accordance with the school’s policies and reporting any issues to the appropriate person.
- Undertaking other duties associated with the role, as required.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and a teaching qualification. They should also have excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to motivate and inspire students.