We are looking for an experienced and passionate TGT Science Teacher to join our CBSE School. The ideal candidate should have the ability to teach IIT Science and should be able to create a positive learning environment for students.
- Develop lesson plans and deliver lectures to students.
- Evaluate student performance and progress.
- Organize and supervise laboratory work, field trips, and other experiential activities.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Assist in the selection of books, equipment, and other learning materials.
- Participate in faculty and professional development activities.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Provide appropriate feedback on work.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students.
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs.
- Participate in department, school, and parent meetings.
- Perform administrative duties such as student discipline and reporting.
- Able to teach IIT Science.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Knowledge of current teaching methods and educational pedagogy.
- Proficiency in computer skills.