We are looking for an experienced and passionate TGT Social Science Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Social Science to students in grades 6-10.
- Develop lesson plans and deliver lectures to students.
- Evaluate student performance and progress through tests and assignments.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Maintain a neat and orderly classroom.
- Develop and enforce classroom rules.
- Maintain discipline in the classroom.
- Organize and participate in extracurricular activities like field trips, sports, and social activities.
- Keep updated with developments in the subject area.
- Participate in faculty and department meetings.
- Perform administrative duties such as maintaining attendance records and student grades.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience in a CBSE school.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of current teaching methods and educational pedagogy.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other educational software.