Job Posting: Nursery/Primary School Teacher
Job Title: Nursery/Primary School Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
Are you passionate about child development? Do you enjoy teaching and crave the companionship of little ones? Are you someone who thrives amongst kids and can sing and dance to nursery rhymes? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our nursery/primary school is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher who has a genuine love for working with young children. As a teacher, you will play a vital role in fostering a nurturing and stimulating environment where children can grow, learn, and explore. We are looking for an individual who is not only knowledgeable in early childhood education but also possesses a genuine passion for child development.
- implement age-appropriate lesson plans that align with the curriculum and educational standards.
- Create a safe, inclusive, and engaging classroom environment that promotes positive learning experiences.
- Foster social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development in young children through various educational activities and play.
- Conduct individual and group activities to stimulate learning and development, including storytelling, singing, dancing, and arts and crafts.
- Use effective teaching strategies to promote language, literacy, and numeracy skills in young children.
- Assess children's progress, identify areas for improvement, and provide constructive feedback to parents and guardians.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff members to create a cohesive and supportive educational environment.
- Maintain open communication with parents or guardians to keep them informed about their child's progress and address any concerns or questions.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of the children at all times, following established policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field
- working with young children in a nursery or primary school setting.
- Passion for child development and a genuine love for working with children.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with children, parents, and colleagues.
- Ability to create and maintain a positive and nurturing classroom environment.
- Energetic, patient, and adaptable with the ability to engage and motivate children.
- Strong knowledge of early childhood education principles and best practices.
- Proficiency in phonetics and clear pronunciation for effective language development.
- Creative and resourceful with the ability to plan and implement engaging activities.
- Basic knowledge of child psychology and behavior management technique
If you are a dedicated and passionate teacher who enjoys the companionship of little ones, thrives amongst kids, and can sing and dance to nursery rhymes with clear phonetics, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of young children as we shape their future.