We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Pharmacy Assistant Professor to join our College/University. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching pharmacy courses, developing curriculum, and providing guidance to students.
- Teach pharmacy courses, including pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and pharmaceutical sciences.
- Develop and implement curriculum for pharmacy courses.
- Provide guidance and support to students.
- Conduct research and publish findings in peer-reviewed journals.
- Mentor and advise students on academic and professional matters.
- Participate in departmental and college-wide committees.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in pharmacy.
- PhD in Pharmacy or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in teaching pharmacy courses.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.