- We, at ANANDPUSHP JOBTECH PRIVATE LIMITED and our affiliated companies (“AJPL”, “we”, “our”, “us”) are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information you share with us (“Personal Information”).
- You agree that your use of the Platform indicates your consent to us collecting, receiving, possessing, storing, disclosing, transferring, processing, dealing or handling your Personal Information in accordance with the terms of this Policy. You also represent that you are duly authorised by any third party whose information you may share with us.
- Personal Information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person including common identifiers such as a name, identification number, location data, financial information, medical or health information, and other such categories of information relating to the identity of a natural person, and any other information so categorized by law.
- We collect the below Personal Information from you:
- Name of user/s, email address, password, city, contact number and company/organization that they are associated with;
- Information from a [candidate] (“Candidate”) that one would usually provide in job applications, including name, photograph, birth date, gender, marital status, email address, contact number, work experience, educational and professional qualifications, data relating to your current and past remuneration or salary, etc., as well as any information that AJPL shall come across or receive in the course of any background verification, including identity-related documentation, and information about criminal antecedents;
- Information from an [institution] (“Institution”), in addition to institution-related data, such as details for its primary point of contact, including their name, organizational designation, email address and contact number which would amount to Personal Information;
- Information about how you use our Services, including log information and location information, information provided during customer service requests or calls, as well as information about any content that you upload;
- Information collected through surveys and forms, such as name, age, contact details, preferences, etc., and also data relating to your contacts or calendars should you choose to sync those with our Services;
- Communications and information between users and AJPL, or between different users, such as between Candidates or Candidates with Institutions and any other such interactions;
- Cookie data i.e. technical information about your system and interaction with our Platform; and
- Device data, including technical or other information from the device you use to access the Platform as well as the device location.
- WAYS IN WHICH WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- AJPL collects your Personal Information in multiple ways depending on how you interact with our Platform and Services. We may collect your information at the following instances:
- When you sign up on our Platform and create an account to use our Services;
- When a Candidate creates a profile to be made available to Institutions and to otherwise use our Services;
- When an Institution creates a profile to interact with Candidates and to otherwise use our Services, including sharing details of individuals as contact person and for other purposes;
- When any user accesses and makes use of our Services and Platform, including cookie data and device data;
- When you use any additional features of the Platform, participate in surveys and forms, or in events on our Platform etc.; and
- When you communicate with us through customer service or otherwise or when any kinds of users communicate with each other.
- Should you sign in with your social media account or other accounts (such as Google Account Login) to access the Platform, or otherwise connect such account with the Services, you consent to AJPL’s collection, storage, and use, in accordance with this Policy, of the information that you make available to us through the account’s interface. We encourage you to contact your account provider and review their policies for more information about how they share information when you connect your account to our Platform.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Personal Information that AJPL collects from you is used to ensure provision of our Services in the most effective manner, to carry out our obligations to Users, and to communicate with users through calls, text or emails for any purpose.
- Our use of your Personal Information depends on the purpose for which you interact with us. We may process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Service Offerings to Candidates – We use your information to provide better Services and offerings to you including providing Candidates and Institutions with job notifications, calendar alerts, relevant search results, recommended jobs and/or Candidates (as the case may be), and other social media communication facilities, customer support etc. We may also use your information to help grow your network by suggesting connections for you and others, suggesting skill development courses, resume building guidance, etc. and any other such services that AJPL may develop in the future, and to provide relevant information about events that you have signed up for or may be interested in.
- Providing Services to Institutions – In order to maximize recruitment outcomes for Candidates, we provide Services to Institutions that allow them to screen Candidates, peruse and review their profile information, skills and psychometric assessments and perform background verification checks. Such Services also include using Candidate information to provide recommendations to Institutions for specific vacancies/needs and enabling Institutions to communicate effectively with Candidates.
- User Experience and Business Development – We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user-experience and the overall quality of our Services. We may also use Personal Information to run business analytics, and to develop and improve the Platform to provide better features and Services.
- Market Research – We may conduct market research and surveys that record/use your Personal Information with the aim of our response to your service requests, identify and react to ongoing trends and market preferences, and to record your personal preferences to tailor our Services to your needs.
- Promotional Purposes – We may use your Personal Information to send you information and updates about our products and Services for marketing and promotions.
- Legal Proceedings – We may also use your Personal Information for establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights in connection with proceedings and seeking professional or legal advice in relation to such proceedings.
- Advertising – We may share some of your Personal Information to manage our relationship with advertisers and partners advertising on other websites.
- [In general, AJPL will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your Personal Information is shared in an aggregated form to prevent individual user identification, unless the Services being provided or purpose for which such data is being used requires user identification, such as for recruiting activities or background verifications.]
- BASES FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
- Consent – AJPL requires your consent to collect and process your Personal Information, and seeks your consent under the applicable data protection laws.
- Contract – AJPL will process your Personal Information wherever it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or on your behalf (for e.g., to deliver the Services you have requested, to deliver Services to Institutions etc.).
- Legitimate Interests – AJPL may process your Personal Information for legitimate business interests of itself or of third parties, including Institutions, affiliates and group companies. This shall include purposes such as quality control, customer service, protection from cybersecurity threats etc.
- Legal Obligation – AJPL may process your Personal Information to the extent that such processing is necessary to allow AJPL to comply with a legal obligation, such as if AJPL would be required to disclose your Personal Information to respond to a court order or to defend a claim or to retain specific records for a fixed period to comply with requirements under any applicable laws.
- INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- We disclose and in some cases transfer your Personal Information to such entities as required to provide Services to you. These entities may be located outside India. You hereby consent to such transfer and/or disclosure. We require such entities to protect your information through equivalent security measures as what we would adopt. An indicative list of the entities to whom we may disclose or transfer information is provided below.
- Third-party Service Providers – AJPL may engage third-party service providers and partners to provide any part of the Services or any of the features of these Services on AJPL’s behalf, such as skills assessments, background verification of Candidates or Users, as well as other services in order to maintain the Platform and mailing lists, and to communicate with you on our behalf about offers relating to our products and/or Services. The services provided by third-party service providers may be through Application Programming Interfaces (API), third-party web links or otherwise, and AJPL will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect your Personal Information and are also subject to appropriate confidentiality / non-disclosure obligations.
- Affiliates – AJPL shall share your Personal Information with our affiliates and group companies to the extent required for our internal business and/or administrative purposes and/or general corporate operations and for provision of Services;
- Advertisers – AJPL may share your Personal Information, such as personal preferences and location related information, to display advertisements to you when you visit the Platform. The companies running these advertisements may use information about you and your visits to this Platform and other web sites to provide advertisements on this Platform. Please be informed that AJPL does not provide any Personal Information to the advertiser when you merely view a targeted advertisement. However, if you interact with or click to view an advertisement, the advertiser may make certain assumptions and, in the process, learn certain Personal Information about you. You agree that you will share such Personal Information with these third-party advertisers at your own choosing and discretion and that AJPL bears no responsibility for the same.
- Institutions – AJPL shall provide Institutions access to any Personal Information that a Candidate may share with us, to the extent such information is pertinent to an Institution’s recruitment needs. [Institutions may also be able to see how Candidates use the Services for work and related purposes (e.g., to find out Candidate’s response rates to different types of content from Institutions)]. If we determine that the Candidate’s resume matches a particular job description/vacancy available with such Institutions, we will share Candidates’ Personal Information with such Institutions. By registering on the Platform and consenting to the terms of this Policy, Candidates agree that AJPL may contact or forward their information to potential recruiters. We will not show Institutions any job searches, personal messages, or any other such information about Candidates that is not pertinent to hiring decisions.
- AJPL will not knowingly disclose, sell or distribute your Personal Information without your knowledge. AJPL processes your Personal Information both inside and outside India, in compliance with applicable laws. Countries where we process Personal Information may have data protection laws which are different from the laws of India.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of AJPL’s business assets we may disclose Personal Information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- AJPL may be required to disclose Personal Information to comply with applicable laws, to comply with directions from government agencies mandated under law for prevention and investigation of offences, or to comply with an order issued by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- HOW YOU CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION
- We will not retain your Personal Information for longer than is required for the purposes outlined in this Policy. We will also not retain such information for longer than is required under applicable law. We keep de-identified data for research and statistical purposes for a longer period, subject to applicable legal requirements.
- If you close your account, we have no obligation to retain your data, and we may delete any or all of your data without liability. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or if required by law, or for other legitimate purposes.
- As the user, you may make a request to review the Personal Information provided by you and have the right to modify, update or rectify any inaccurate information. You may do so by editing your profile on our Platform, and where such options to edit your profile are unavailable, you may request help from our customer service.
- You are free to not share any Personal Information that you consider confidential, and withdraw consent for us to use Personal Information that you have already provided. In the event that you refuse to share any information, or withdraw consent to process information that you have previously given to us, we reserve the right to restrict or deny the provision of our Services for which we consider such information to be necessary.
- The Platform may contain links to third-party websites or applications, including links to affiliate websites or applications. The inclusion or exclusion of the link does not imply any endorsement by AJPL of any such websites or applications, the service provider, or the information on the websites or applications. You agree and understand that privacy policies of these websites are not under AJPL’s control.
- We endeavour to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information collected by us, in compliance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder. In this regard, we employ reasonable security measures to ensure that Personal Information is stored in a secure manner and protected from unauthorised access and misuse. We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures for safeguarding all data you share with us, and have internal policies in place to prevent unauthorised access to your data.
- We use security implementations like CAPTCHA, One Time Passwords and two-factor authentication to prevent unauthorized access to your financial data over a secured communication protocol, along with usage of PCI-DSS compliant payment services, which ensures a closed and private online experience when making payments on our Platform. These measures are also actively supported through a cloud backup policy replicating the data to protect against ransomware, malware attacks or any sort of data disasters.
- We also take adequate steps to ensure that third parties with whom we share data also adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure the privacy and security of your Personal Information. Regardless of where your Personal Information is transferred or stored, AJPL takes all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Personal Information is kept secure in accordance with applicable laws.
- UPDATES AND CHANGES TO POLICY
AJPL reserves the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy. In case of any such changes, we will post these changes on this page and will inform you of such changes. In all cases, the use of any Personal Information we collect will remain subject to the Policy in effect at the time of such collection.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Grievance Officer appointed by AJPL will address any discrepancies or grievances that you may have in relation to the Personal Information you provide us. The Grievance Officer can be contacted at:
- AJPL shall in no way be responsible for how Institutions handle the Personal Information or any other data they receive about users and accordingly, AJPL does not make any guarantees or promises about the data protection practices being used by Institutions. By using our Services and our Platform, users agree that they are sharing their Personal Information with the understanding that the Institutions are solely responsible for how they manage, store and otherwise deal with user data provided by AJPL as part of our Services.
- AJPL is not responsible for any loss, unauthorised access, safety issue or any harm caused to you by any misuse of your Personal Information, unless it is a direct and foreseeable consequence of negligence and non-compliance on our part only. We are not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your Personal Information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, we shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service on your part. You hereby acknowledge that we are not responsible, in particular, for any third-party action or action on your part leading to loss, damage or harm to you or any other person.
- AJPL shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by users as a result of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user'saccount, credit cards or debit cards in the course of any online transactions or payments made for any products and/or Services offered through the Platform.
- In case you share any Personal Information that is not solicited by AJPL at any point, AJPL will not be liable for any information security breach or disclosure in relation to such information. We do not undertake any liability for any unauthorised use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorised use of your account, you should immediately change your password and must notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You shall be liable to indemnify us for any loss suffered by us due to such unauthorised use of your account and password.
- AJPL makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the content made available through the Platform and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in such content.
Name: Kasturi Kejriwal
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Number: +91-8069222518
Address: 609, Adventz Infinity@5, BN Block, Sector V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091