We are looking for an Academic Coordinator for Coaching to join our team. The Academic Coordinator will be responsible for providing academic support to students and coaches. The Academic Coordinator will work closely with coaches to ensure that students are meeting their academic goals and objectives. The Academic Coordinator will also be responsible for developing and implementing academic programs and initiatives to support student success.
- Provide academic support to students and coaches.
- Develop and implement academic programs and initiatives to support student success.
- Monitor student progress and provide feedback to coaches.
- Assist with the development of academic plans for students.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure student success.
- Provide guidance and support to students and coaches.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress.
- Assist with the development of academic resources.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Counseling, or related field.
- At least two years of experience in academic coaching or related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.