Engagement: Currently we are to engage an Academic Counselling Specialists (Backend Counsellors) who will be responsible for coordinating and communicating with Students and provide optimal counselling solution and necessary details to students and their parents
Experience: 2 - 8 years
Role: Academic Counselling Specialist
Industry: Education & Training
Qualification: Any Graduates
- Understand the students requirement and objective related to the course and provide customized counselling solutions
- Develop and implement an instructional program for qualified students.
- Systematically maintain student data at every stage and follow through process
- Coordinate with different stakeholders in order to facilitate query resolution for Students.
- Navigate the college application process to ensure error free submissions.
- Work hand in hand with stakeholders to ensure a smooth work flow.
- Help and resolve enrolled student queries and guide them through the complete program.
- Ensure we maintain Positive & Happy Customer Engagement Ratings
- Ability to establish strong client relationship.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to perform under pressure Skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines of application processing.
- Ability to resolve counselling related queries.
Key Skills: Academic Counselor, Backend Counselor, Academic Coordinator, Admission Coordinator, Education Coordinator, Student Coordinator