We are looking for an experienced Accountant to join our team and manage all financial transactions of our school. The Accountant will be responsible for preparing financial statements, budgeting, forecasting, and analyzing financial data. The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as a strong understanding of accounting principles.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and reports.
- Develop and maintain budgeting and forecasting models.
- Analyze financial data and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Manage accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide support to other departments in financial matters.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or finance or in related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in accounting.
- Male candidates preferred.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and accounting software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.