We are looking for an experienced Advanced Mathematics Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Arithmetic to students in grades 9-12. The ideal candidate should have a passion for teaching and be able to create a stimulating learning environment for students.Responsibilities:
- Develop lesson plans and instructional materials to teach Arithmetic to students in grades 9-12.
- Evaluate student performance and progress through assessments and provide feedback.
- Maintain records of student progress and attendance.
- Provide guidance and support to students in their academic and personal development.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators to develop and implement educational programs.
- Participate in professional development activities to stay up-to-date with the latest teaching methods.
- Attend school events and activities.
- Excellent knowledge of Arithmetic.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create a stimulating learning environment.
- Patience and understanding.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.