We are looking for a Computer Applications Assistant Professor to join our college/university faculty. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching courses in computer applications, developing course materials, and providing guidance to students. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in computer applications and be able to effectively communicate with students and faculty.
- Teach courses in computer applications, including programming, software engineering, and database management.
- Develop course materials, including syllabi, lectures, and assignments.
- Provide guidance to students on course material and assignments.
- Evaluate student performance and provide feedback.
- Conduct research in computer applications and related topics.
- Participate in departmental and college/university activities.
- Master’s degree/Ph.D in Computer Science or related field.
- At least two years of teaching experience in computer applications.
- Strong knowledge of computer applications and related topics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.