We are looking for an experienced and passionate Upper Secondary Physics Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Physics to students in grades 9-12.
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans that meet the CBSE curriculum standards.
- Assess student performance and progress to ensure they are meeting learning objectives.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Collaborate with other teachers, administrators, and parents to ensure student success.
- Participate in faculty meetings, professional development, and other school events.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in Physics education.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physics or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience in Physics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Knowledge of CBSE curriculum standards.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other educational technology.