We are looking for an experienced Center Business Head for Coaching to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the coaching center, including overseeing staff, developing and implementing strategies to increase enrollment, and ensuring the highest quality of service to our clients.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase enrollment and maximize revenue.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the coaching center.
- Oversee staff, including hiring, training, and evaluating performance.
- Ensure the highest quality of service to our clients.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote the coaching center.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyze financial performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in a management role.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.