We are looking for an experienced English Language Teacher to join our School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching English language to students of all ages and levels. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be able to motivate students, and have a passion for teaching.
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the needs of all students.
- Assess student progress and provide feedback.
- Create a positive learning environment.
- Encourage students to participate in class activities.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators.
- Attend staff meetings and professional development workshops.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or related field.
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the CBSE curriculum.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.