We are looking for an Examination Executive to join our team and help manage the examination process for our college/university. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the entire examination process, from the initial planning stages to the final results. The Examination Executive will be expected to ensure that all examinations are conducted in a fair and efficient manner, and that all results are accurately recorded and reported.
- Plan and coordinate the examination process, including scheduling, registration, and distribution of materials.
- Ensure that all examinations are conducted in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Monitor the examination process to ensure that all examinations are conducted in a fair and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all examination results are accurately recorded and reported.
- Provide support to faculty and staff in the administration of examinations.
- Maintain records of examination results and other related data.
- Provide assistance to students in the preparation for examinations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.