We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Development Trainer to join our Software Development EdTech team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality training to our students, helping them to develop their skills in full stack development.
- Develop and deliver training programs for students in full stack development.
- Create and maintain course materials, including lesson plans, handouts, and other resources.
- Provide guidance and support to students during their training.
- Evaluate student performance and provide feedback.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in full stack development.
- Collaborate with other trainers and staff to ensure the quality of training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in full stack development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in full stack development.