We are looking for an experienced and passionate TGT Hindi Teacher from BEGUSARAI (BIHAR )only to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Hindi to students from grades 6 to 10. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills and be able to create a positive learning environment for students.Responsibilities:
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class.
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of students.
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on a student’s progress at parents’ evenings and other meetings.
- Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening.
- Participating in and organizing extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events.
- Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting students on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties.
- Maintaining discipline in accordance with the school’s policies.
- Undertaking other duties associated with the role, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hindi or related field.
- Minimum of 2years of teaching experience in a CBSE school.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create a positive learning environment.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Knowledge of current teaching methods and educational pedagogy.
- Familiarity with technology and the ability to incorporate it into lessons.
- Patience and flexibility.