We are looking for an experienced Hindi & Sanskrit Teacher to join our NIOS School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Hindi to students of all ages and abilities. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be able to motivate students, and have a passion for teaching.
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the needs of all students.
- Assess student progress and provide feedback.
- Create a positive learning environment.
- Encourage students to participate in class activities.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators.
- Attend staff meetings and professional development workshops.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in Hindi or Sanskrit or related field.
- B Ed./PTT/D El. Ed is mandatory
- Previous teaching experience in a school setting.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Knowledge of current teaching methods and educational pedagogy.
- Proficiency in English, Sanskrit and Hindi.