We are looking for an experienced and passionate Lower Secondary Hindi Language Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Hindi language to students in the lower secondary grades. Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the curriculum objectives of the CBSE School.
- Instruct students in the Hindi language, including grammar, pronunciation, and writing.
- Assess student progress and provide feedback.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and attendance.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators to ensure effective teaching methods.
- Participate in professional development activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hindi language or related field.
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience in a CBSE School.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in the use of technology in the classroom.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers and staff.