We are looking for an experienced Upper Secondary Mathematics Teacher to join our School Education Coaching team. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching mathematics to upper secondary students and helping them to develop their skills and knowledge in the subject.
- Develop lesson plans and teaching materials for upper secondary mathematics classes.
- Deliver engaging and interactive lessons to upper secondary students.
- Assess student progress and provide feedback.
- Provide guidance and support to students.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to ensure the best learning experience for students.
- Stay up to date with changes in the curriculum and teaching methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience teaching upper secondary mathematics.
- Excellent knowledge of mathematics and teaching methods.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.