We are looking for an experienced IBDP Chemistry Teacher to join our IB School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching IBDP Chemistry to students in grades 9-12. Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the IBDP curriculum standards.
- Instruct students in the fundamentals of Chemistry, including Analytical Chemistry, General Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry.
- Evaluate student performance and progress through tests, quizzes, and other assessments.
- Provide individualized instruction to students to help them reach their full potential.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators to ensure the success of students.
- Stay up-to-date with advances in Chemistry and teaching methods.
- Excellent knowledge of Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, General Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in using computers and educational technology.