We are looking for an experienced Lower Secondary Geography Teacher to join our team at a CISCE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Geography to students in grades 6-8. Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the curriculum standards of the CISCE.
- Instruct students in the fundamentals of Geography, including physical geography, human geography, and environmental geography.
- Assess student performance and progress through tests, quizzes, and other assessments.
- Provide feedback to students on their performance and progress.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators to ensure the success of students.
- Participate in professional development activities to stay up-to-date on best practices in teaching.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geography or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in a lower secondary school.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers and administrators.
- Knowledge of the CISCE curriculum standards.