We are looking for an experienced and passionate Lower Secondary Music Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching music to students in grades 1-8.
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the needs of all students.
- Instruct students in music theory, history, and performance.
- Assess student performance and progress.
- Organize and lead rehearsals.
- Provide individual and group instruction.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators.
- Attend faculty meetings and professional development sessions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Music Education or related field.
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience.
- Knowledge of music theory and performance techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.