We are looking for an experienced Mathematics Teacher to join our NIOS School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Mathematics to students of all ages and abilities. The ideal candidate should have a passion for teaching and be able to create an engaging learning environment for students.
- Develop lesson plans and instructional materials to meet the needs of all students.
- Teach Mathematics to students of all ages and abilities.
- Assess student performance and progress and provide feedback.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development.
- Collaborate with other teachers, administrators, and parents to ensure student success.
- Participate in professional development activities to stay current with best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in Mathematics or related field.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of teaching experience.
- B Ed./PTT/D El. Ed. is mandatory.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.