- Responsible for conducting an Accounts, Taxation & E-Taxation training program.
- Engage in designing and developing the curriculum framework and day-wise lesson plans/ activities.
- Should adhere to the Standard Operating Procedure Document for In-House Courses regarding the expected deliverables from the trainer.
- Developing questions for the purpose of Assignments, Practice Questions, Test Papers & Daily Practice Worksheets
- Must be efficient to conduct online & offline classroom training
- Required to give a weekly “student-wise Progress Report” which comprises pre, mid & post evaluation reports in which progress is tracked against stated improvement areas, per student.
- Students’ assessment data analysis for every month
Performing any other duties as and when assigned by your Program Manager
- Trainer should have strong accounting domain knowledge and on the latest tax laws a must.
- Trainer should be patient and willing to keep themselves abreast with the latest features/updates)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates must be commerce Graduate, Post Graduate, (CA/CS/CMA - Inter)
- Should have experience in Accounting & Taxation Background
- Must have min 2 to 3 year of experience
- Must Have Good communication skills (Hindi & English Language)
Must be proficient in MS- Office & Tally Prime