We are looking for an experienced and qualified PGT Accountancy Teacher for our CBSE School. The ideal candidate should have a passion for teaching and be able to create a stimulating learning environment for students. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Accountancy to students of classes 11th and 12th.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes.
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources.
- Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties.
- Organizing and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as school trips, sports events, and visits.
- Participating in departmental meetings, parents’ evenings and whole school training events.
- Liaising with other professionals, such as learning mentors, careers advisers, educational psychologists and education welfare officers.
- Undertaking regular assessment of pupils’ educational progress.
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- Post Graduation degree in Accountancy or some related field
- B Ed. Qualification mandatory.
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in CBSE School.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of current educational trends and best practices.