We are looking for an experienced and passionate PGT Biology Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Biology to students from grades 9 to 12. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be able to motivate students, and have a passion for teaching.
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the curriculum standards of the CBSE Board.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students.
- Evaluate student performance and progress through tests and assignments.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Maintain a neat and orderly classroom.
- Assist in the development and implementation of assessment tools.
- Maintain records of student progress and development.
- Participate in faculty meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the school administration.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of teaching experience in a CBSE school.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Knowledge of the CBSE curriculum and assessment tools.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other educational software.