We are looking for an experienced and passionate PGT Chemistry Teacher to join our CISCE School. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and class management skills.
- Develop lesson plans and deliver lectures to students.
- Evaluate student performance and progress.
- Organize and supervise laboratory work.
- Prepare and administer tests and exams.
- Provide guidance and counseling to students.
- Maintain records of student performance.
- Participate in faculty meetings and other school activities.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Master's degree in Chemistry and B.Ed.
- Excellent communication and class management skills.
- Ability to develop engaging lesson plans.
- Knowledge of current teaching methods and educational pedagogy.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to build positive relationships with students.
- Patience and flexibility.