We are looking for an experienced and passionate PGT Computer Science Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Computer Science to students in grades 11 and 12. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and teaching skills, and be able to create a stimulating learning environment for students.
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans for Computer Science classes.
- Assess student performance and progress to ensure they are meeting learning objectives.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Maintain a neat and orderly classroom.
- Encourage students to think critically and develop problem-solving skills.
- Organize and participate in extracurricular activities such as field trips, science fairs, and other educational activities.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in the field of Computer Science.
- Conduct research and present findings on various topics related to Computer Science.
- Excellent communication and teaching skills.
- Ability to create a stimulating learning environment.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science.
- Ability to assess student performance and progress.
- Ability to think critically and develop problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to conduct research and present findings.
- Academic research skills.