We are looking for an experienced and passionate PGT Economics Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Economics to students from grades 9 to 12. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be able to motivate students, and have a passion for teaching.
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans that meet the CBSE curriculum standards.
- Assess student performance and progress to ensure they are meeting learning objectives.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Collaborate with other teachers, administrators, and parents to ensure students are successful.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in the field of Economics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in a CBSE school.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Knowledge of current teaching methods and educational pedagogy.
- Proficiency in English.