We are looking for an experienced and passionate PGT Economics Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Economics to students from grades 9 to 12. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be able to work independently and as part of a team, and have a passion for teaching.
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the curriculum objectives of the CBSE board.
- Assess student performance and progress through tests, quizzes, and other assessments.
- Provide feedback to students on their performance and progress.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to ensure the best learning experience for students.
- Participate in professional development activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in a CBSE school.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.