We are looking for an experienced and passionate PGT English Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching English to students from grades 9 to 12. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be able to motivate students, and have a passion for teaching.
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the curriculum objectives of the CBSE board.
- Assess student performance and progress through tests, quizzes, and other assessments.
- Provide feedback to students on their performance and progress.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators to ensure the best learning experience for students.
- Participate in professional development activities to stay up to date with the latest teaching methods.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings and other school events.
- Bachelor's degree in English or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience teaching English to high school students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Knowledge of the CBSE curriculum.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other educational technology.