We are looking for an experienced and passionate PGT English Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching English to students from grades 9 to 12. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be able to motivate students, and have a passion for teaching.
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans that meet the CBSE curriculum standards.
- Assess student performance and progress to ensure they are meeting learning objectives.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Collaborate with other teachers, staff, and administrators to ensure all students are meeting their learning goals.
- Participate in faculty meetings, professional development, and other school-related activities.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in the English language and teaching methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or a related field.
- PGT certification from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 5 years of teaching experience in a CBSE school.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other educational technology.