We are looking for an experienced and passionate PGT Mathematics Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Mathematics to students from grades 7 to 10.
- Must have a B.Ed degree.
- Develop lesson plans and deliver lectures to students.
- Evaluate student performance and progress through tests and assignments.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, and educational workshops.
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Perform administrative duties such as recording grades and completing reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in CBSE School.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other educational software.
- Ability to build positive relationships with students.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.