We are seeking a highly skilled and passionate PGT Mathematics Teacher to join our team at our CBSE School. As a PGT Mathematics Teacher, you will be responsible for teaching mathematics to students in grades 9 to 12, ensuring their academic growth and development in the subject.
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans that align with the CBSE curriculum and cater to the diverse learning needs of students.
- Deliver high-quality instruction in mathematics, utilizing various teaching methods and techniques to promote student understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Assess student performance through regular evaluations, assignments, and examinations, providing constructive feedback to students and parents/guardians.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that fosters student participation, collaboration, and critical thinking.
- Utilize technology and other educational resources effectively to enhance teaching and learning experiences.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student attendance, grades, and progress, ensuring confidentiality of student information.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement strategies for continuous improvement in teaching methodologies and student outcomes.
- Participate in faculty meetings, professional development sessions, and school events as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or a related field; Master's degree preferred.
- Prior experience teaching Mathematics at the secondary level, preferably in a CBSE school.
- Strong knowledge of the CBSE curriculum and assessment practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students to achieve their full potential in Mathematics.
- Proficiency in using technology for instructional purposes.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic Mathematics Teacher with a passion for nurturing students' mathematical abilities, we encourage you to apply for this position. Join our team and contribute to the academic success of our students!