We are looking for an experienced and passionate PGT Physics Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Physics to students of classes 11th and 12th.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes.
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources.
- Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties.
- Organizing and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as trips, social activities and sporting events.
- Participating in departmental meetings, parents’ evenings and whole school training events.
- Liaising with other professionals, such as learning mentors, careers advisers, educational psychologists and education welfare officers.
- Undertaking regular assessment of pupils’ educational progress and levels of attainment.
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- Providing guidance and advice to pupils on educational and social matters.
- Undertaking other duties associated with the post, as required.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Physics and a teaching qualification. They should also have excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to motivate and inspire students.