We are looking for an experienced and passionate PGT Physics Teacher to join our team at the CISCE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Physics to students in grades 6 and 10.
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans that meet the curriculum standards.
- Assess student performance and progress to ensure they are meeting learning objectives.
- Provide feedback to students and parents on student progress.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records.
- Collaborate with other teachers, administrators, and support staff.
- Participate in professional development activities.
- Attend staff meetings and school events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physics or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of teaching experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in using technology in the classroom.
- Knowledge of the CISCE curriculum.